- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PI (polarity index) /DAR (dielectric absorption ratio) with Trend It graphs identifies problems faster
- Memory storage through mobile Fluke Connect Measurements App eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature Compensation through App helps establish accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- VFD low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements; Includes auto discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Insulation test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
||14 x 10.5 x 4 inches
Troubleshoot advanced problems, perform preventive and predictive maintenance tasks in real time, to identify insulation breakdown using only one simple-to-use tool for years, Fluke has built a reputation for producing the most reliable, rugged, and innovative digital multimeters in the world. Developed for commercial and industrial applications, the Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter is the only meter that gives you a high-performance DMM, a state-of-the-art insulation tester, and wireless connectivity for sharing and tracking results all in one unit.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 10.5 x 4 inches; 10.58 Ounces
- Item model number : 4691215
- Batteries : 2 A batteries required.
- Date First Available : November 6, 2015
- Manufacturer : Fluke Corporation
- ASIN : B017OVC2UI
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
|| 2-IN-1 INSULATION MULTIMETER
|| 10.6 ounces
|Manufacturer Series Number
|| FLUKE-1587 FC
|| ±(1% + 3)
|Number of Items
|| FLUKE-1587 FC
|Power Source Type
|| Corded Electric